Example 2: Moment Estimator
Click compute or aggregate to see results...
- Input specification for an aggregate distribution by
giving frequency and severity parts. Layer and attachment determine insured
severity. A $1M ground-up policy is entered as layer=1000000 and attachment=0.
- Click Compute to determine the frequency, severity and
- Shifted lognormal parameters are shown for the
aggregate. Shifted lognormal is T + lognormal(mu, sigma).
- Aggregate "accumulates" risks.
- See Example 8 to model the whole aggregate
distributions associated with a portfolio of risks.
References to Wang